Architectural project

    Author: Paul Pradier Genre:
    Rating

    Après avoir pris en contact avec une entreprise spécialisée dans la création et l'aménagement d'intérieur, mais aussi de bâtiment en 3D, j'ai passer des tests pour décrocher un emploi.

    Malheureusement, j'ai échouer dans le test de vitesse, mais le résultat final est assez intéressant, par rapport au temps passé dessus (une semaine). Je le met donc sur mon blog, dites moi ce que vous en pensez !





    After contacting a company specialized in the creation of interior design and 3D building, I pass a test in 3 step to get a job. The first concerned the modelisation of an appartment (some sort of race) and the 2 others was to create objects and make some renders.
    Unfortunately, I fail in the speed test, but the end result is quite interesting if you take into account the fact that I spend only a week on it. So I put the renders on my blog, let me know what you think about the final result !

    Leave a Reply